For many of us its more than bothersome that HitBTC still hasn’t integrated the API to make BOScoins depositable and withdrawable. And it doesn’t look atm that HitBTC will do it without being forced to do.
If we put that aside its clear that HitBTC is quite useful for BOScoin.
- Because of HitBTC we have a listing at CoinMarektCap (CMC) and BOScoin is visible on the market.
(Ranking doesn’t work though, because volume is too low.)
- Although the actual price (of $5.74) seems ridiculous high, those prices serve as an orientation. Maybe even KuCoin will put a starting price at that lvl at first opening of trade.
- The ammount of BOScoin locked in HitBTC (some % of BOScoins total supply) can’t enter the real market.
Thats good for the price, because less token available for free trade.
- With KuCoin and HitBTC as top 20 exchanges, our chances are bigger to get into other exchanges with less troubles.
- Because HitBTC has picked BOScoin as an IOU we hadn’t to pay their $400k (status dec. 17) listing fee. (And I hope BOSteam will not pay a lame penny to them, now. Lets have lawyers of those who purchased BOScoin at HitBTC do the work and support those.)