Where are you all from?

men iยดm from castellon, so you have to take note for another person to the paella

Iโ€™m from Nigeria! Living in Lagos, Nigeria at present. :slight_smile:

Deal :slight_smile: iโ€™m closer to Benidorm than Seoul

perfect!! is already preparing rice, seafood and wine haha and then all party in Seul.

i from korea we are very happy

:netherlands::netherlands::netherlands::netherlands::netherlands::netherlands::netherlands::netherlands::netherlands::netherlands::netherlands::netherlands::netherlands::netherlands:
โ–‘Tโ–‘hโ–‘eโ–‘ โ–‘Nโ–‘eโ–‘tโ–‘hโ–‘eโ–‘rโ–‘lโ–‘aโ–‘nโ–‘dโ–‘sโ–‘
:netherlands::netherlands::netherlands::netherlands::netherlands::netherlands::netherlands::netherlands::netherlands::netherlands::netherlands::netherlands::netherlands::netherlands:

Iโ€™m from Japan. I love BOS Coin.

I am from Poland. Peace!

Hi! Iโ€™m from Ukraine:ukraine:

Iโ€™m from Belgium and Iโ€™m glad to be a part of this awesome, already well-spread community!

Together with you, @Flexmens and @wouterbothoff we already have three Dutch language people :slight_smile:

Iโ€™m from The Netherlands (Europe)

Hi there,

Iโ€™m from France, and wish I had spent a bit more in the ICO. Hopefully I will be able to add when the BOS will hit exchanges. I can do some 3D stuffs if you need, for marketing or other purposes. And I will start in 2 or 3 months to look at the languages involved in order to give birth to a Dapp on BOSnet.

Manchester England. But I long for Ibiza :slight_smile:

im from Compton the city of gangsters

Hi all, Happy to connect. I live in Frankfurt, Germany

I am from Sao Paulo, Brasil

Good to have you here, I am from the Gold Coast of Australia

USAโ€ฆ

Will they be advertising boscoin at the Olympics

good, nice to meet you. I think that question is good and interesting for you to put it in an exclusive thread. Here is a little out of place. :+1: