Payment completed i love boscoin

Still waiting for a solution I see here in the forum a discussion about marketing but it has been more than 6 months that I try to receive my payment from the campaign of ico I think that this should not happen what it costs to you me to pay so that I can leave this forum and speak Boscoin’s good but no, I think it’s incredible that it happens to me only because I worked for you and I want to receive Telegram - @Rafael_Crypto
EMail - rbs.1000@yahoo.com.br
new wallet - GBPIXW7BDBFMQFXZBZX4KCKVV2NO3CFYWAER65KX4OABXXLAATGYV7HP

아직 해결책을 기다리고 있습니다. 포럼에서 마케팅에 관한 토론을 보았습니다. 그러나 ico 캠페인에서 지불금을 받으려고 6 개월 이상이 걸렸습니다. 지불해야하는 비용이 발생해서는 안된다고 생각합니다. 그래서이 포럼을 떠나고 말할 수 있습니다. Boscoin은 좋지만 아니요, 저는 당신을 위해 일했고 전보를 받고 싶기 때문에 그것이 저에게 일어납니다. @Rafael_Crypto
이메일 - rbs.1000@yahoo.com.br
새 지갑 - GBPIXW7BDBFMQFXZBZX4KCKVV2NO3CFYWAER65KX4OABXXLAATGYV7HP

Your bounty will be sent out in the next couple days. to GBPIXW7BDBFMQFXZBZX4KCKVV2NO3CFYWAER65KX4OABXXLAATGYV7HP

You provided no follow up via email since March 13th which is required to fix these issues. You sent multiple public addresses which confused the process. You will receive your coins in the next couple days,

thank you very much for your support and if you can delete all my posts and topics as I can not delete