Nice Price Action

It look like fake pump :slight_smile:

:frowning:
are the whales setting it up for a fall?

I think No, it is not. It is in preparation for its listing on a South Korean exchange.

it looks like its mostly holding the gains :slight_smile:

Do you mean whalex.com ? It is new exchange, has only 3500 members at now.

Whalex will be open mid April and BOScoin will be the first to be traded.

Yes its whalex. Big exchanges start also with a few members as well.

That’s very good, but i think adding to bitgumb, bitinex, binace is much better.

Is there a way to change the whalex script to english?

whalex is for koreans at the momemt. BOS/KRW pair but they will expand in the future to international users. You can right click in google chrome “translate to english”

BOS/KRW?
are you sure?
BOD/FIAT will boost liquidity manifold, no?

these korean exchanges are Crypto/KRW… bithumb only has crypto/KRW pairs. of course they could add crypto/crypto pairs, but at launch I believe they will be BOS/KRW.

looking forward to the launch!

we formed a higher high on the daily!
chart is looking very healthy indeed!

price range is getting tight!
waiting for a break…

Broke bearsh :frowning:

I believe its an over all market correction top down from btc to all coins. Onc the market settles and the prices will start to rise again. At least thats what we hope is coming

yes, bitcoin lead the way to the downside
the bos has now made a v (of sorts) shaped recovery and i would fancy further upside :slight_smile:

Now the price of BOS can be slightly lower. This is related to whales. Now one of the whales put up for sale warrant 287287.9 BOS. This is done to reduce the price of BOS to buy even more BOS coins. Hence, after 1-2 days the price of BOS will continue to go up. I think that before June 1 (launch of TestNet) the price should be at the level of 0.50 $ - 1.00 $. By the end of August, the price will be 1.00 $ - 2.00 $. In September (launch of MainNet) we will all be in the rocket - the price will quickly go up to $ 10 - $ 20. Therefore, whales now want to buy more BOS coins and for this they try to make the price lower.

No volume. Who will buy 500,000,000 coin at $0.5 ? No one not know about this coin. The boscoin marketing is extremely bad; and very huge competition on cryptomarket. I think 70% registered on whalex it is a bounty hunters. So, after listed on whalex we will go down.