Mainnet Launch - November 15, 2018

We will be launching Mainnet on November 15, 2018.
Sebak (Mainnet) contains ISAAC consensus protocol, and our governance system for 1 person, 1 vote.

More information will be publish in the coming weeks regarding our users signing up for Membership, and how to Freeze BOScoins after Mainnet Launch.

Trust Contracts and Public Financing is in development and will be released with Mainnet 2.0 which will be released by the end of 2019.

We will keep the community up to date on our progress.

Mainnet 1.0 is a major milestone.

Wow 1 person 1 vote is really what blockchains need to be truly decentralized. What we have now with almost all crypto is centralized coins, pow coins like bitcoin go to countries with cheapest electriciy, pos coins are owned by the founders with large stakes. Very little democracy with almost all cryptos.

I think this rewards are not correct.

What is the latest Boscoin rewards calculator.

Do we have to prepare in any way as users for the Mainnet Launch. if i own my private key and am in control of my private key and my tokens are not sitting on an exchange. is there any thing specific I need to do or am i good. @scott

Its just that i was confused when i saw on twitter “KuCoin Will Support The BOScoin (BOS) MainNet Token Swap” do we need to swap our tokens to mainnet or something.?

If you have your coins in your wallet, where you have the secret seed, then you don’t have to do anything.

This calculator is outdated. Please look at the Rewards proposal