Lets tell the world that this project is not dead!

Guys we need more awareness for this project.
The people leading this project should hire some PR people, they should go on every blockchain conference without exceptions to promote what you have build!
The project leaders should focus on the following things:

1.The volume on exchanges is embarrassing, it is less than $50K and on one single exchange.
In crypto space some projects with volume like that are considered dead, so think about this.

2.This forum has a total view of 1.4k and it is more than 1 year old - this is also embarrassing.

1. You might consider to hire a new project leader who is well know in crypto space.

4.Try making new partnerships with established businesses.

1. Hire more developers and business people that can contribute to this project and write a blog post for every hire you make.

6.You are the first South Korean Blockchain project and you LOST your first mover advantage.
There are more than a few South Korean blockchain projects with market cap close to a $1 Billion and with tons of partnerships.

I am long term investor and I think the idea of Trust Contracts is brilliant and I really thought that you could surpass Ethereum. But you have to understand that even if you create a better tech from Ethereum you have to create a NETWORK EFFECT and so far you made zero effort about this.

I said that I will not write here anymore, but I can not hold back !!!
Because of the total lack of marketing, the BosCoin project is slowly dying! A little more and he will be completely dead! It is necessary to somehow support it!
If the team does not have money for marketing, then the community should help. I think that it is necessary to create a support fund. Members of the team or a person entrusted to them, can create a fund for marketing (open public accounts of BOS, ETH, BTC). To these accounts, community members who still believe in the project will be able to transfer any amounts of money that BosCoin will then send for advertising. Every indifferent member of the community will be able to transfer a small amount. Someone will transfer $ 1, someone $ 10, someone $ 100 - who can do what you want, if he wants to help.
Thus, the ship with the name BosCoin will be able to swim even a little more, until MineNet starts.

They have collected 6,9k Bitcoins or around $50 million dollars at these prices!
Why would we give them more money? They already took our money and now they have to make it work!
Or they make their own life better and leave us in the dust.

And one more thing, it would be nice if we have response from someone of the Boscoin Team!

Marketing was asked in the June AMA, please refer to our CEOโ€™s response.

Question 5

Do we have a marketing strategy? What is that strategy and when will we actually see any marketing aside from press releases and meet ups? What is the BOScoin go to market strategy who is in charge of creating this strategy? The longer it takes to get started with marketing the more costly it will be to get customers/community members to join the community. What is the plan to bring in new customers/community members to our network and platform. Has there been any research/time devoted to what it will take and cost to get new customers/clients/community members to join and use BOScoin platform. In business there is a cost to get customers there will be a cost and time factor for building the network and getting meaningful projects to use BOScoins platform and network and also a cost to get more people to join our ecosystem and community. When will we see BOScoin being more aggressive in building the community, advertising, marketing aside from what you have already been doing. I ask because we did a poll and everyone who responded voted saying that there isnโ€™t a significant amount of marketing and we feel that there should be a significant increase in your marketing efforts.

Answer:

Thank you for your deep interest in BOScoin. In order to strengthen our marketing capability, we are working closely with an external professional marketing firm to further develop our marketing strategy.
Currently, BOScoin actively strives to expand its ecosystem by recruiting diverse business partners using the Reverse ICO Partnership Program.

๋ง๋กœ๋งŒ ๋งˆ์ผ€ํŒ… ???์›ƒ๊ธฐ๋Š” ์†Œ๋ฆฌ๋‹ค.
๋งˆ์ผ€ํŒ… ์—…์ฒด?? ์žฅ๋‚œ ํ•˜๋Š”๊ฐ€ ์–ด๋–ค ๋ฉ์ฒญ์ด๊ฐ€ ์ด๋Ÿฐ ๋งˆ์ผ€ํŒ…์„ ํ• ์ˆ˜๊ฐ€ ์žˆ๋Š”๊ฐ€?? ์ •๋ง ํ•œ์‹ฌํ•˜๋‹ค~~

๋ณด์Šค์ฝ”์ธ์€ ๋Œ€๊ตญ๋ฏผ ์‚ฌ๊ธฐ๊ทน์— ๊ฐ€๊น๋‹ค. ๋ณด์Šค์ฝ”์ธ์˜ ๊ฐœ๋ฐœ์— ์˜์‹ฌ์„ ๊ฐ€์งˆ์ˆ˜ ๋ฐ–์— ์—†๋‹ค.

First thank you for the reply.
So you are basically saying that recruiting diverse business partners is conducting ICOโ€™s on BosNet when it launches? Donโ€™t you think that this is already covered by Ethereum platform and why would any new business prefer to use BosNet than Ethereum do make their ICO?
When you go the Reverse ICO Partner Program page - https://boscoin.io/pf/, at the bottom there is a button to apply and it gives me
Sorry, the file you have requested does not exist.

Make sure that you have the correct URL and the file exists.

At last I want to ask you what happened with the 2-3 decentralized applications that were promised to be launched with the MainNet?

Delicracy and Stardaq were promised to be launched with MainNet but so far MainNet has not been launched, watch this spaceโ€ฆโ€ฆ

1. BOScoin team have hired a PR firm but they always said they were going to build the technology first, the PR is for the lead up to MainNet going live which is purposely targeted so not to cause excitement that dies down just as MainNet is going live but to build value that will be added on by each proposal etc.
    Also they have the exchanges coming up as mentioned in the newsletter which I assume are timed to coincide with the PR so all these elements complemente each other perfectly.
    You are viewing this from the outside looking in whereas they are planning this from the inside outward looking.
  2. This forum was set up to discuss proposals which start with MainNet and seeing that hasnโ€™t begun yet there has been no need to be here (this is NOT a social platform).
  3. BOScoin has a partnership with Cosmos from before the ICO plus Energy7 (a petroleum station app) and they will set up 10 public financing projects by the start of Q3.
  4. BOScoin has hired many more developers months before TestNet began.
    Not only our trust contracts brilliant but itโ€™s the reverse ICOโ€™s that are going to help us compete with Ethereum as companies voiced that they would rather credit creation than to go onto our platform

The google form will get fixed on boscoin.io/pf