KuCoin listing in a few days!

If you want to track transactions to one specific address, there is a tool called Bridge server. https://github.com/stellar/bridge-server/blob/master/readme_bridge.md

Otherwise, there’s no other way than just monitor all transactions and filter down.

The serving account of my anchor is GDCW5YQVHCQCAGUDTZHS5TF6ZNZ2SQSB37BRMBJZIECPOTEXD3Y6BRA2, but technically it has no difference to normal accounts.

i’m talking to Gomadosnitro about added a lable for this address on bosnode.com. so if there is a transaction it’s labeled as BOS-XLM trade and not just transfer

what’s the rate for this first official trade? @jinhwanlazy what’s the market rate?

Good idea! But I’m afraid I can not responsive enough when something’s gone wrong, because I’m having the most busy day in my life as I’m writing my master’s thesis.

sure. he’s adding. very much a trial, but nice to see first official trade of BOScoin!

The first trade was my self trading for test, at 20th December 2017.

i was wondering this last one… with someone else…

10 BOS it looked like but how much XLM was given?

@jinhwanlazy you’ll be BOScoin famous, as the first person to actually get an trade to complete! hahahahhahah

I’m sorry. It was my confusion. It was my self trade :cry:

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.