BOScoin Calls for the Introduction of a New "Community Vote-Based Board Member Election System"

In Efforts to Decentralize Swiss-based BOS Platform Foundation BOScoin Calls for the Introduction of a New "Community Vote-Based Board Member Election System"

Nice work boys, now lets get Boscin to the top 10 on CMC :slight_smile:

NOW time to start marketing.

This sounds great, but I do not understand completely what the current issues are with the foundation members. One item was clear = fund control, and the 6000 BTC seems recovered. However, the other issues like “who controls intellectual property rights”, etc… are not clear to me. I mean, what would be the best solution and why could the foundaction members not agree on this? It can not be rocket science to agree on IPR’s, right? And if election of members now become public, how do we know that we vote for the right foundation member? What are the different solutions, and which foundation member chooses what solution? Etc… Sorry, for the questions, but it is not clear to me how current issues can be solved by going public.

So, there is nobody from BOScoin team willing to provide more insights around this? I think my questions are fair.

The question is how much of it is real and how much of it is made up to promote boscoin.