BOScoin (BOS) price, charts, market cap, and other metrics | CoinMarketCap

And not to forget, BOS price can be found in Blockfolio app. But still the IOU price though.

What is current market cap?

There are 500 Million coins (TokenNet) so multiply 500 Million times the current market price. BOScoin isn’t yet on exchanges for open trading. The only price you will find is a IOU price on hitBTC.

what is price IOU
THAT is price team’s
from the price set

You could buy 40,000 BOS for 1 BTC during the fundraiser in May 2017. 1 BTC was around $1750 at the time, or about $0.045 for 1 BOS.

For the Dutch users amongst us, we show the IOU price on the homepage of our fansite https://www.boscoin.nl

now price BOS .that i can buy BOS ?WHY is not rate BOS/ETH,BOS/$…

WHERE DO i can buy on BOS?
May 2017. 1 BTC was around $1750 at the time, or about $0.045 for 1 BOS?WHERE YOU SEE PRICE BOS ?

yes sr but .why bos 1 BTC was around $1750 at the time, or about $0.045 for 1 BOS…where you see that price.i check on hitbtc price BOS.but now that expensive than beore too much?

yes sr but .why bos 1 BTC was around $1750 at the time, or about $0.045 for 1 BOS…where you see that price.i check on hitbtc price BOS.but now that expensive than beore too much?

@maiyen1201 BOScoin is not listed on exchanges yet, except for HitBTC which is still trading IOU.

You can find more information about the BOScoin price and market on CoinMarketCap.

Yes that is about $0.5 per BOS at today’s price, so price at exchange starting from $2- $3 makes sense.