BOScoin (BOS) gets Listed On KuCoin!

https://news.kucoin.com/en/boscoin-bos-gets-listed-on-kucoin/

BOScoin (BOS) gets Listed On KuCoin!
PUBLISHED 2018-02-02 by Kucoin

KuCoin is extremely proud to announce yet another great project coming to our trading platform. On February 2nd , 2018 BOScoin(token:BOS) will join our list of tradable tokens.

KuCoin traders will have access to BOS/BTC and BOS/ETH trading pairs upon listing.
Users can start depositing and withdrawals on KuCoin February 2nd , 2018 at 18:00 (UTC +8), and trading BOS on KuCoin February 2nd, 2018 at 21:00 (UTC +8).

Great new for a bloody Friday.

A great news, this will raise the moral of all and more those who had doubts about the compatibility and the project. And with the market in this state, you can surely buy more And more people can enter to have a node.
few hours to know the real price, friends!! :wink:

Great effort BOS-team!

Finally! :+1: :+1: :confetti_ball: :tada: :rocket:

Nice It’s great to finally be on the exchange!

Looks like it’s trading at about 45 cents, I’m going to hold at this price.

Great news! Congratulations everyone!

Congratulations to all community members. Boss is finally on the market. It’s just the beginning. I wish the best for the prospering. Future.

great work guys!
i never lost the faith!

Great work. Amazing speed of transfer - keep it up. could be worth as payment system in Korea and elsewhere. Price to go up

So cool to finally see that Boscoin has a market price now. though damn pretty high maybe because of low volume so I’m happy as a holder but not sure if I should buy more. we need some virtual shampaigne to celebrate yo

it will probably be on 1st page of coin market cap once they add the circulating supply and market cap etc

Binance is the next frontier man, You can’t just conquer that demon with a simple application you gotta go and actually see them yo and sell them the idea

If anyone finds this interesting

Nice, the reward program of KuCoin reopened, so you can join again using this link and start earning rewards!

https://www.kucoin.com/#/?r=E4mDoG